Sunday, March 24, 2024

MASTURBATION!!

 

You wrote: Hello hi I've read all your masturbation information and I totally get it.. So what about this? There's an older lady here that does it and she claims that within 2-hours with her touching kissing and masturbation that I'll have the biggest explosive orgasm ever, and mine are already super intensely edgy. Is that true?  

 What you think? 

Most definitely!                                             

You may have noticed the physiological beneficial effects, such as bowel evacuation, urination, (immediate subsequent sneezing?), and graphically intense, surreal dreams-besides the conscious relaxation.

For the physical system health, the shitting and pissing gets rid of the physical waste from piling up in you. The sneezing is an idiosyncrasy I've been having for 40+ years an its now, after prostate surgeries, the indication of intensity my former stronger ejaculations gave me.

Another thing, when I was more socially invested than my present misanthropic anti-social ways, the intensity of focus I may have n a person whom I know and am jacking-off to seems to have that person more aware of my presence and demeanor around them, even if its a transactional, benign, neutral perfunctory act. Also, person can be independently solicitous and sensually  suggestive-as if she knew what's on my mind.

Lastly, my roles as a participant in a strange or HABITUAL way gives me insight on my subconscious reaction that differ from my mundane pedestrian actions.

The DREAMS are what quite importantly significant to me!! The vividness and characterization of, usually total strangers with credible actions and personality is just the beginning. The location and the serial reappearance of the characters in cameo roles makes these dreams very intriguing to me for their more-than-holographic-fiction and their subtle to direct messaging to me.
 'IN THESE HARDENING TIMES..', wank-away!!

  

Video version:  https://shorturl.at/fopAT


No comments:

Post a Comment