Monday, September 4, 2023

On a stroll through the park..mmd50716182

 I came upon a walker with a mouth whose smile portended such oral delights. Feeling the compulsion to say anything to engage her, I asked her for direction to the park's highlights. 

HER:  She told me, 'It's out in the trees a ways..   it would be hard to find by yourself
ME:   Glad you're being so (wittingly or unwittingly) cooperative as,  I feel the tingling in my scrotum increase..            HER:  Of course. I try to be helpful. lol .   
ME:   Thanks for giving me a hand [as I take you hand and place it on the bulge in my running shorts]
 HER:  Oh wow           ME: Feeling the throb as well as your open mouth amazement at  what I've just done..  I rub your hand across my cross while its positioned that  close..
 HER:  What are you doing?

ME:  I bring your hand underneath the lower hem of my shorts to feel the warmth and enlargement of my prick, as i bite a kiss into your neck..
 HER:  We cant do this...l have a boyfriend ,,,        ME:  I kiss you your neck and into your mouth and lips as I leave your hand on my penis to engage those nice big boobs of  yours
HER:   I can't do this. You don't even have a condom on ..        ME:  I continue to give your mouth deep french kisses, as my hands have your breasts outside the top and you're pressed against the tree with your hand feeling the precum from my cock dripping on you        HER:   You're being too rough with me

ME: I hear it but my hand his pulling down your pants to your  knees..
 HER:  My boyfriend and cannot find out about this. he would be so mad
 ME:  Would you tell, as I bring your mouth to the head of my cock..
 HER:  I can't. I can't tell him this .. I would be in so much trouble for letting you do this to me
 ME:  Just think of the cuckold pained expression on his face as you describe how you took my cock in your mouth and sucked a cock like you never have before. As I complete the removal of your bottoms to the one ankle of your leg and rub the head of the mushroom cock across  your labial portals as I teasingly mock what I've accomplished with you..           HER:   You're bigger than my boyfriend though
 Just think of the pained cuckold response of your BF, as you  relate how you enjoyed the fellatio I had you do before what I'd do next as I pushed the mushroom head just  slightly into your now ready vagina, as you looked on in glassy-eyed ravishment..   HER:  No, I'm not going to tel anyone.. just do what you have to do to me.   no one will see or here us out here                   

ME:  Just letting you know I have Baby Momma who have twins by me.. I push even deeper into your cunt with that..         HER:  You have to pull out. Since you're not using a condom you have to pull out
 ME:  I push in even deeper as You wiggle in resistance that becomes a bodily synergy of emotion as You feel me fill you with my flesh that's getting harder and lonfer inside of you
 HER:  I'm a good girlfriend so I have to resist...       ME:   Your resistance becomes a symphonic choreography as our  bodies dance at the foot of the tree in the grass and you find you digging your nails into my back to grasp rather than the scratches. then clasp my face in your hands to give me the kiss
 of your submitting to my fucking husbanding of you..   HER:  Yes sir. Sir but you have to pull out since your not using a condom.              ME:  I think you're saying it for pro-forma deniability of any
 consequences..     HER:  I didn't want this          ME:  So I drive harder and more ardently up intoyou
 HER:  you made me do this..  I'm not cheating.. I would never cheat .
 ME:  As the symphonic choreography of our bodies synergistically undermines the woman who 'protesteth too much..'  In a surging spurt the lavic flow of sperm shoots into you..        

ME:  I mention to her how that cherry anus of her looks pretty appealing for my insertion into her.           HER:  that would be painful.  On top of everything you've already done
 ME:  One finger.. licked and rubbed in the dripping sperm, cork screws its way into your asshole..
 HER:  Be careful? Go slow           ME:  It wiggles slowly in, since I've already achieved the primary
 consummation desired..  As I twist my forefinger of my right hand in, my left hand fingers begin the exploration of your G-spot..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment