Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Smiles of a pro forma 'Motherhood'

 

Such smiles are camouflage and concealment for tangent purposes of visceral satisfaction! 

 

ME:   Thanks, any-who... THANKS for 'the answer'!       HER:  i dont want to talk about it i might not have slept with him, you dont know that                           ME: Flat denial would've have settled thee matter. We're now in 'It's complicated' territory..                  HER: i havent said i have, so for all you know                           ME:   i havent had sex with my father in law 'I haven't had any sex with my father in law' was/is the simple reply..           HER:  i havent had any sex with my father in law              ME:  All you needed to say, so I wouldn't speculate on scenarios with either of you going at it in lusting embraces in kitchens, bedroom, vestibules, staircases.....                          HER: i try not to lie           ME:   I'm not an inquisitor or prosecutor, just one who goes by impressions. Who am l 4000 miles away??               HER:  I guess so we were really drunk. it doesnt count as anything 

ME: Keep you away from alcohol Or I send you a birthday decanter of alcohol for your feral vixen who takes control             HER:  i just struggle not to enjoy attention from certain types of men                   ME:  What types??                         HER: older, assertive men                    ME:  So if I was there and had you 'cornered' in a conversation of suggestive things I wanted to do with you...            HER: like my father in law, id probably endeD up in bed with u             ME:  Would you want me to inseminate you or even more??               HER: thats for u to choose            ME:   I'd DEFINITELY would be leaving a tangible legacy for gestation as a reminder of the moment..

No comments:

Post a Comment