Thursday, September 22, 2022

AND AGAIN!! Woman has NO SHAME!!

 

AGAIN! WOMAN HAS NO SHAME-VII


LATER… HAS CUM ALL OVER YOUR FACE!!

 HER: You still ok?   ME:  Hands and fingers are a little sticky from 

jacking off,  thinking about my cock in your mouth

 HER: you are like unstoppable    ME: [Stuffing it back into your 

mouth!]

 HER: is this a guilt suck?       ME: You know it! White Bitchl

 HER: it's not too much to ask              ME: [Grabbing you by 

your chin and stuffing my cock back into your mouth!]

 HER: does it make up for the past?            ME: Way you suck.. 

We might regress if not for our superordinate dominance of that 

pussy and ass of yours-along with the mouth..  

HER: i've never had any issues with black dominance, not me, 

not at all.      ME: I can tell how your lips cling to my shaft as 

I'm pulling back and out..



HER: i'm not shy i feel the need to pay it back

 ME: You give us THE NEED to feel you soft white flesh as we

 spread your legs or cheeks of your ASS to penetrate that

 white sanctuary

  HER:use me enough and no white man will want me again

 ME: You'll be looking so sexy from being sexed-up by us that

 they will run a train to greedily say how they got some while

 you were still in the throes of the friction of our cocks in you

 HER: goodness, you want those jealous white boys to get some

 payback on me              ME: You know your narrow white ass 

is still their trophy prize.. 

HER: If they can tell fish-stories how they had me responding like 

they heard me with your Black cock.. More power for their weak-cocks. 

Not like they'll change my mind

 ME:  You were just a trophy for them.. Even when you faked it

 with them       HER: i'd hate to build up their lil go's

 ME: Your nonverbal defiant eyes is what they want to see weaken with 

the pain their fucking inflicts in you


HER:  they can slap me and beat me but their dicks sure as hell 

aren't going to cause me to give that look

 ME: Ha...Hahahaha.. That Ho’e-ass laugh of derision at them will  

drive them berserk            

HER:  as they see that even welts marks and blood don't change 

funny how they think they can make me change my mind punish me 

for going blk

 ME: Just feeds that hunger to feel yourself in the throes of the

 submission that has you spraying your orgasms with Black Cocks..    

   HER: i like seeing their facial expressions change when i 

admit i like it blk, like the shock, lol

 ME: You remember tasting and swallowing that thick black tongue 

down your throat as he inserts his cock up into that vaginal canal..  

       

 HER: like Hubs seeing me come home and racing to see me undress 

to shower, so he could get an eyeful

ME:  Looking at that little hump of an ass he want to stick his dick 

up into..       HER: seeing if my bush had any signs of the other 

man


ME: Catching the scent of your orgasmed femininity mixed with the

 strong pungency of black spunk wafting from your pussy..

 HER: as i'd tell him, go head, get a good look

 ME: Knowing that one day that Genesis-Sara impregnation will

 show that belly holding the products of your Blackened

 Twoit..       HER: yes, think if what all his friends will think, say 

when they see my child is, gasp, very dark, lol

 ME: As that child grabs and sucks on your teat like an adult man as 

you breast feed him..    HER: in the Mall food court, so all walking 

past can see           ME: That man-baby handles you with the 

same control his paternity had control of you when he fucked you 

to this  pregnancy..     HER: i'll be sure to show all of my white 

breast to breast feed      ME:  Just so the passer-bys totally 

comprehend that that baby like the impregnator has You as his 

subservient Ho'e..          HER: i'll leave my blouse open as I 

move from one to the other so all black passer bys get an eyefuL…

  will hubs even look?




ME: Knowing how receptive that inviting look in your eyes is all the 

invite they need to come over and wrap and arm around your narrow 

waist as they pull you your chest to their mouths to

 suck on that free boob..           HER: have i embarrassed him 

enough? …a lil squeal of delight as they do, its not flaunting is it?  

  ME:  Your squeal sends his cock to a brief erection before deflating 

in humiliation          HER: I’m not missing to notice the pained look of 

being a cuckold on his face as I squeal and laugh even louder..


ANY DONATIONS FROM YOUR STICKY FINGERS FOR MY 

PERVY MIND CAN BE GIVEN AT THIS PAYPAL SITE:  

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FUW0AoZWYAEwZ4u?format=j

pg&name=large 


Audio version: http://shorturl.at/DLRU9


SOURCE DOC: http://shorturl.at/acelx 

No comments:

Post a Comment