Monday, June 25, 2018

A mouthful TO CONSUME and w/o a single LORNA DOONE!


I must say that I'm just in dropped lip awe of these wonders 
of anatomical grace. Even from a carpet munching view 
the front eastern slope of the Rockies were not as
 impressive to me emotionally as being within arms' 
length of satisfying myself on those creamy, 
areolar-tipped marvels.

Even the long view aroused my empathy to give 
a hand (or a tongue) to aid her in her moment of  
manipulative distress at the mouth of her labia. 
My 'altruism' was readily rewarded as the minister 
to the vaults f her fuck-holes and creamy mouthful of tits. 

This wench knows what it means to be a 
 very gracious hostess who is so generously 
accommodating to the rapacious stare in my eyes. 
As she provides verbal exclamations for her 
complicity for my lusts..

No comments:

Post a Comment