Saturday, November 11, 2017

Too bad these are just web-bots: to visually have, but to have not



Alternate link: https://goo.gl/JbN1Ly 

Too bad they ARE just web-bots-fictions of mind bubble gum
Too young-looking to be legal.jpg 
  From the near jail-bait You can’t restrain yourself from wanting to tear that cooch up of that young stuff;  to the more seductively enticing demigoddesses of LUST! Teases-i.jpg
       Teases-ii.jpg    
I am left with a buffet of prick-hardening choices that have me rubbing my johnson
for which no amount of VASELINE  can salve away  the greedy appetite I have for wanting to hear their exclamations of turned-out pleasurings- all of these avatars of the jinns of my cravings away  the greedy appetite I have for all of these avatars of the jinns of my cravings



And ...... Tempting for my seductive urges.jpg  for a ‘Dish’, such as ‘She’, so fetching to behold, that I am conscious of how I salivate at the thought of peeling you naked out of those clothes and ravishing that matured body of yours to a spread legged welcoming reception for my penetrations to feel your orifices in their  submissive welcoming mode of recognition of acquiescence to my de facto status as the one who’d be husbanding into your orifices as your consort..














for these sexy looking thangs, Ms Coyley Shy Brown Sugar and cute-acting brown-eyed, Latino-descent Ready but camera shy_-I don't think so.jpgLatina exhibitionist vixen to this brown sugar babe who knows she’s looking good and has me begging to get this pic let alone a sniff of her cunt’s scent

Thanks for this babe who knows how to get me off..
Craving you...jpg 

Patreon link-https://www.patreon.com/posts/15328067 

~~Wormer Palmwarmer~~

No comments:

Post a Comment