Saturday, November 25, 2017

Ohhhh....You aren’t telling me this, now!


Ohhhh....You aren’t telling me this, now!
What do you mean you're getting a separation, 
You RAT,  and that there’s someone else?
Is she long-legged with long-flowing hair, 
complimenting a face and a body that’s so 
enchanted and aroused your flesh that you’re 
captivated in a rabid lust for her? 

heat?? Give me a break! There is NO one else but 
YOU, Honey..>

Or is it some young nubile thing who has you 
salivating with your tongue hanging from your mouth 
like a dog in heat, when we were at that restaurant 
last week??!? Don't be giving me that fake, astonished 
look.. You know who I'm talking about... 

Just because I look doesn't mean I'm going to be 
going out to chase some skirt.. I'm just a still-
living, hormonal man who picks up on the 
notable changes around me..>;


Be honest with me and tell me if it’s so or not.. I don't 
want to hear any of your mealy-mouth stories, like you 
did when I caught you cornering your secretary at the 
Christmas office party.. 

then and I'm telling you now.. The young 
gal is  hard of hearing and refuses to wear her 
hearing aids. Believe it or not.. So I was just leaning 
closer to her so that she could hear me..>

I know who it is! It’s that blonde trollop who works at 
the local discount store and who wears clothes revealing 
those fake bosoms of hers, isn’t it?!  I've seen your eyes 
looking down the front of her opened blouse that's 
exhibiting her braless breasts for all those men with no 
dignity or character..  You know she’s just a tease who 
knows how to excite and arouse you, so you’ll give her 
the attention she needs to manipulate you with false 
promises about you being intimate with her, when you 
know she just wants to use you for whatever you'd 
spend on her.. 


Don’t tell me that you’ve been with her and she gave 
you her body.... In exchange for what, was the price 
part of an extortion she’s done by letting you get 
your head between her thighs and licking her 
pussy the way you used to like to part my legs and 
lick my clit 'til I was writhing and screaming as 
I climaxed? 

hyperbole, I've only 
seen or been around her at the store 
 (To himself: "In the back stock room, where 
I had her up on a pallet with those legs wide 
taking in all my excited hard cock into that 
wet, hot snatch of hers, as she humped and 
ground me to an exhausted limpness)>

I know that you’re a titty-man, who finds it hard to 
keep your hands off my or other woman's breast. 
Remember that young Latina who used to babysit 
for us, and how you used to talk about her all the 
time.. It was as if you HAD seen and been with her, 
and have a picture of her that you peek at whenever 
you want to pleasure yourself... 

<(Muttering to himself, I WISH! That child had a 
pair of jugs on her that could feed the thirst of a 
slew of babies!)  She was just a teenager.. 
JAIL BAIT.. How could you even think of 
anything like that so depraved>

 You talk about ALL women like that. Don’t you? 
The way you carry-on about them so.. I don’t know 
if it’s all just talk of an older man fantasizing, or if 
You have been doing things behind my back when 
I go back home to visit my sister or even while 
Im at work during the day.. I have no idea what 
you’re doing or where you could be..! 

<(Thinking to himself, "Bless the Lord for 
those times!" That waitress over at the 
restaurant with her tall lanky-self and 
nice fat hanging jugs knows how to 
massage a cock with those jugs as well 
as her mouth swallowing my sword-worm 
down her throat..")  You know I'm spend that 
time as catch-up time on home repairs as well 
as quiet time from all your yammering about 
stuff that makes no sense-like this..>

No comments:

Post a Comment