Monday, November 27, 2017

Bathtub Ravishment






Bathtub Ravishment

 I enjoy nothing better    than to luxuriate in some hot bath water, with the bath bubbles being a gentle warm blanket over my nakedness; so I can lean back and relax in the warm to hot bath water
    

  With my legs propped up and spread open to feel the the water filling up my pussy, making me cum from all that warm wetness penetrating deep into me as a filling phallus would do to me..


  I put up my hair from the sensual sweat I’m having from the workings of that nice, steamy water inside my pussy. And I stop to drink from that glass of wine I prepared and put by the side of the tub..


 I hear a knock on the door   and it’s my son wanting to speak to me..   He looks at me with a look I’ve never seen before and says to me,


I’m stunned to hear him use such language like that to me. And I’m even more shocked when he comes over and puts his hand in the water to reach between my legs to stick his fingers in my pussy, forcing three to four of his thick fingers up into my no longer tight cooch..
Before I know it he has his other hand on my breast rubbing and groping my oiled wet tits. He drops his trousers, stepping into the tub with his cock in his hand that he forces past my lips into my mouth.. I feel its girth filling up my mouth as I taste his pre-cum seeping out and mixing with the taste of his penis just having me at his pleasure, as he grasps the back of my head to ensure I’m taking in the full length of his mouth-dilating prick that has my jaws aching, keeping my mouth that wide as he forces me to suck him down and into my throat.. He then turns me over with my head partially in the water
, face down as he pushes his girth into my anus so deep that I cry out..


     I succumb to this lusty take over of my cunt, as I realize that I am now my son’s whore-for his-pleasure..I am panting and crying out like a cat in heat..as I go into the moans of acceptance of that reality of having my son as my intimate dildo and my self being his convenient hot sperm dump



2 comments:

  1. Aren't we all reaching for under our waistline when we see such good looking m-f'ers

    ReplyDelete