Sunday, October 8, 2017

Bobby-pins


Bobby-pins left in the shower closet

20171008_084636.jpg

As I was removing the washcloth from my face, I saw something that was both out of place, but still the presence of a welcomed sign. Two bobby pins were laying on the shower seat, having been placed there by their owner as she had washed her hair, and absent-mindedly (or purposely!) had left them there.

By mistake? How could it have been, unless in a rush to depart the scene before someone (I) walked into the bathroom while she stood naked and exposed in the glass-enclosed shower closet. Surely she, who occupies my thoughts and desires, wasn’t teasing me by leaving an aspect of herself for me to take notice?

But I had taken notice. These signs of trespass within my personal and emotional space. “I’ve been here.. Catch me if you can..” , and I took those trespassing artifacts as signals to me from her. I could visualize her naked bronze and slender body.. Those handful-sized breasts that I would cup and rub, preparing them to be fed to my ravenous lips and mouth, both eager to have their thirst quenched by her secretions of aroused agitation from the touch of my fingers on her breasts and in between her legs. Her body dripping from the shower spray trickling down her front; giving a glistening shimmer of reflected light  teasing my lusting stare at her that seemed so tempting and beckoning to me.

My flesh and mind were aroused to an acute physical and cognitive frenzy that fed on each other’s stimulation like hounds snapping food from their masters hand. I reached to massage my elongating and excited, hardening flesh to give my rabid and lusted mind some compensation for the thoughts it was spewing and getting amplified acknowledgements from that flesh nestled in my lubricated palm and fingers.

All this from seeing those two bobby pins left behind in my shower stall! A fantasy of auto-erotic somaticisms erupting into visions so graphically sensual that my emotions swelled in waves of desire of crashing thought o the shores of my conscious of her luxuriating soap across her body and me, even if an invisible presence providing the tactile sensations for her to indulge in thoughts of self-stimulation on those body parts and orifices which my invisible hand (let alone these etheric thoughts) subliminally incite her to give herself (and me, voyeuristically) the carnal satisfaction we both enjoy having.

10/9/17

No comments:

Post a Comment