Monday, August 14, 2017

Afraid to engage 'the Devil's son'??



Afraid to engage 'the Devil's son'??

You know I am! Cause I know what you want from me-my ass and tight from lack of fuck-pussy that you indirectly talk about. But I can feel your eyes on my legs and how you want to get between them if I ever allow myself to weaken for such a relenting parting of my knees for your hand’s entry up between them and into me..

Heheheheheh.. You feel the fire of my lust, and it warms the flesh of your cunt, even in its cold dread of my penetration..

I don’t know how many times I’ve felt that tingling drip as You told me of how those hundreds have clicked on that video of me, “grabbing their crotch”, when I could sense and imagine you doing the same thing: reaching into your pants to grab your aged, old cock which you want to push it up into my pussy to feel me squirm in resistance until I feel your sperm’s warmth cumming into me from your cock’s hardened extension, rendering my efforts of not being seeded by you, in vain

You’re right I was thinking that as I told you of those nearly 500 clicks by those who wanted to get their hands down into that snug fitting outfit top and pants you had on in that video, and I realized, for myself, that what I’d been thinking was not just some OCD thing but a reality about those long legs that are an advertisement to be parted wide so a tongue-n-mouth, fingers-n-hand, and even an elderly not-as-long as I wished cock could plumb and feel the squeezing and contracting sides and depth of your churning and bucking pussy as it twists and churns until it feels that liquid tagging of mine begin to seep and to spurting inside to lay claim to you..

Exactly! You know I don’t feel or have any sexual desire for you; but you hound me with suggestive thoughts to seduce me into a temptation in which I would involuntarily feel my arousals for the thoughts-not You. But you don’t care! It’s just my arousal and susceptibility, increased by the taste of my weakness for alcohol that is ‘Mommy’s little helper’ for me to relax, unwind, and (for you) to be looser in my inhibitions, which your thoughts would play upon..

You know it! Firstly, ‘this devil’ would not turn down the opportunity of you being receptive, as our past history has documented, of me having intimacies with you. That is secondary to your Pearl Pure-Heart perpetual railroad track existence of calamities from which you must be extricated. Until that condition is remedied, you are a danger to everyone, as well as yourself, and only a hit-n-run piece of ass that is impractical for me to have in this house with you living in the room next to your moms-my spouse.. Once you are no longer a freelancer of expedient transactions and intents, then the aesthetic commodity value of those long legs, cock-sucker full and round-lipped mouth, as well as those cup cake tits of yours will have a feasible aesthetic worth to the idea of my hand sliding up between those legs, or my forefinger probing between the lips of your mouth (and later, between those labial lips), and finally getting the accommodating grope on those mouthful delights protruding off your chest as my hand and-or cock gives their elderly best, step-fatherly effort to ‘Daddy-You’ to an acknowledgment of your de facto concubine status as a bitch of mine for whom this service is the surrogate gesture for the nominal boarding you pay to have a place to go and rest after you indulge or are indulged upon for your anatomical gifts and their physical talents you practice for little-to-no benefit for yourself and child..

Besides after my prostate surgery you will be getting the toy without the discharge-worry of insemination or pregnancy that is a consideration with your other ‘friends’..

You make it seem that your devilment is a public service, and my sucking your old, short cock in my mouth while feeling your fingers probe into my pussy to molest my G-spot to an unbearable frenzy of gasping breathes in excitation will be something I should do in gratitude, than my present service with you, compared to longer harder cocks which I suck and are fucked-good by..

It will have less costs than you have sustained, like being fucked and sent out drunk, on your own to drive home, when you know you shouldn’t be out on the road.. Or have a place to stay for yourself and child, which none of the others have seriously pursued you for. Face it: I am the ‘Daddy’ you need to take care and husband you, as I am indifferent to what you choose to do beyond getting my money to me on time and following the general house rules.. Whatever coital serendipity arises from those moments out back in the yard behind and up against the garage, as my mouth does  its mowing-job on your naked crotch, with my tongue getting up into that pussy like a bear completely cleaning out the honey of a hive.. What’s so wrong if you do succumb to me pouring the wine we’ve been drinking on your crotch so I can lick it up into that now liquor-fragrance, sticky cooch of yours as I hold your legs apart, at the same time you press down on my head to place it in the right spot to assist my tongue’s licking for you to have the maximum and intense moaning and screaming climax, as a result of coming into my man-cave and end-up having your hand up between my legs to get the arousal of feeling my pre-cum excited dick leaking on your massaging hands as they jack-me-off??

Now I know why I stayed away and avoided your devilish-son self-so to not succumb to those suggestions my flesh wetting pussy, now, to my hardening nipples my breasts are feeling for something to be done by whomever-You, right here-is available to quench that feeling of that burning and yearning I want to satisfy in a most sluttish delight with the man who’s there (and here), right now.. [Going down on my now exposed cock...]




No comments:

Post a Comment