Monday, February 13, 2017

Valentines Day!! - Classified Ad


WHO's GETTING EXCITED?? ME!!


VALENTINES DAY!!

Alt-URL for the GIF on this-https://goo.gl/qBjA7G



Here I am, staying at my Mom’s best friend house just overnight, and I’m preparing to leave this morning after breakfast, when ‘Lil’ Sister’, ‘Aunt Dee’s’ daughter, intercepts me in the living room telling me how she wants to swallow that bulge in my pants she’s been noticing since I first saw her the night before


Damn Girl, I say as she pulls down my fly as she forces me up against the wall, and pulls out my rapidly hardening meat from its keep..


That girl has mouth skills[!!!], as she works my pipe like she’s ‘smoked’ many a ‘Havana’ cigar before.. I can feel the suction all the way into my nut sack. As her lips put a suction clamp on my meat to put the full effect of her head twisting sucks on me..


Aunt Dee and Uncle Matt are just 15 feet away in the kitchen within eye-range of me and Lil’ Sister. I’m half-distracted as I see her working her lips on my bone as if she only gave a fuck for what I was going to shoot off from her gentle, soft hands working my stiffening and throbbing rod that’s getting a supreme tongue wash in her sweet looking little tightening mouth..


Lil’ Sister is beginning to moan with the pleasure she’s getting as she begins to taste my pre-cum coating her tongue, and I have to tell her NOT SO LOUD!! before Aunty Dee and Unca Matt see me here with my pants down and my cock doing it to that little girl they think is an angel and have given her such pampering love for their little angel dear..


Lil’ Sister don’t care she has me nailed against the wall and she got my balls ready to erupt like a volcano, as she feels my cock bob up-n-down, as a sign of my balls emptying out, sending a wave of excitement up my dong and through my loins and spine, as she sucks off and slurps every drop of my drainage from me as if she was a vampire sucking out my life force. My knees go weak as I have to brace myself against the wall as her tongue finishes getting the ‘icing’ from her ‘morning kruler’ off of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment